This class is designed for those just starting out with Lightroom and want to remove the difficulty of learning a new program, and in just a single day be cataloging, editing and printing, without all the fuss. After completing the course, student will be proficient in the following.
- Import photos into Lightroom, from either the computer or digital camera.
- The concept, setup, and backup of Lightroom Catalog.
- How keywording, ratings, color labels, and meta data are used to organize files.
- Proper development of photos using the tools in the Develop module.
- Exporting of images out of Lightroom.
- Overview of printing features.
- Discussion of proper Lightroom workflow.
Who Should Attend
Photographers new to Lightroom or those that are still struggling with the program.
Laptop with Lightroom already installed. Lightroom 5 or higher is required, Lightroom CC is preferred.
At least 20 GB of free space on your computer hard drive or an external drive.
Workshop Session Details
Adobe Lightroom 101
Wednesday, March 8th, 2017
9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Professional photographer and video director/producer, M.D. Welch has 20 years of experience in print, video, graphic and multimedia design. Over the last 15 years, he has taught all the major Adobe applications, photography and video techniques for the University of Nevada, Reno, TMCC, Shooting the West, Nevada Museum of Art, and the Maine Media Workshops. His knowledge, passion and energy applied to the subjects he teaches has been the hallmark of his teaching career.