This session is for photographers of all levels.
- Analyzing and working with your location.
- The use of small modifiers
- Designing your environment
- Getting what you need from your subject
- Mixing strobes with LED’s lights.
Workshop Session Details
Friday, April 3, 2020
5:30 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
Cost:$55 (includes modeling fee)
Tim Engle – Sacramento, CA – Sacramento commercial photographer and native Tim Engle cultivated a passion for photography in his early teens and has since successfully turned that love into a full time career. Flowing seamlessly between portraits, fashion, avant-garde, and commercial photography, KVIE PBS selected him as one of California’s Master Photographers in 2011.
Learn more about Tim and his photography at englephoto.com