Give It Your Best Shot is both a juried show (with awards) and “just” a show, giving participants an opportunity to present their work to the public. You are invited to enter a maximum of two prints, which will be hung in our huge display space in the East Hall of the Convention Center. We’re talking about a lot of prints; every year we receive around two hundred entries. It makes for a beautiful and interesting show!
The symposium presenters choose their two favorite prints, the Speaker’s Choice and Merit Awards. Participants also vote for their favorite print, the People’s Choice Award. We’ll end Saturday afternoon with the awards presentation in the West Hall. Then we’ll move over to the East Hall for our big Give It Your Best Shot Reception to send the event out with a bang on Saturday evening.
- must be enrolled in symposium or workshop to submit prints
- maximum 2 prints per person
- entry fee is $5.00 per print
- size is limited to 30” (longest dimension including frame)
- prints must be framed unless they are wrapped canvas prints
- digitally altered images are acceptable
- your name MUST NOT BE VISIBLE on the print ◊ if you have signed the print or mat it must be covered so that it is not visible
- Prints accepted until 10:00 A.M. Saturday morning!
- We now have extended hours in the East Hall both for viewing the show and submitting prints.
Give It Your Best Shot Photo Contest
$5.00 per print
Saturday, April 4, 2020
8:00 A.M. – 7:45 P.M.